It takes about seven minutes
1. When you woken up, lie down for five minutes with closed eyes. Then rub your hands until they become hot. Then massage your ears (ear is a control panel of the body): rub the ear 30 times from top to bottom using your index, large and middle fingers(thumb is located behind the ear).
2. Put the right hand on the forehead (at the line of eyebrows), cover with the left hand, focus on the point of the third eye (between the eyebrows) and move the skin of forehead from side to side 30 times. (By the way, it helps a lot when you have a headache).
3. Fold the hand into a fist, massage your closed eyes from the nose to the ears 15 times by using the knuckles of the thumbs. This exercise improves eyesight and blood flow of the brain.
4. Put the right hand on the area of thyroid, cover with the left hand, then move your hands lightly pressing down from the throat to the solar plexus. Repeat 30 times.
5. Lie down. Draw in and inflate the belly 30 times. Breathing is arbitrary.
6. Lying on your back, slowly while inhaling pull to the chest your left knee for 30 times. Repeat the same with left knee.
7. Put your right hand on the solar plexus, cover with the left hand, make circles on your stomach in a clockwise direction with a little pressing. Do it for 30 times.
8. Stretch the legs, put the hands on the back of your head, draw a deep breath, raise your legs behind your head, make an exhalation and lay down your legs. Do it 30 times. It improves male potency and digestion. It very helpful for the spine.
9. Sit down on the edge of the bed, open your eyes, and put the left leg on the right knee, by using the knuckles of the hand rub the hollow on your foot 30 times. Do the same with the right foot. Such exercise stimulates all the organs.
10. Sit down. Put your right hand on the back of your head, cover the right hand with the left hand. Move your hands with a little push from the left to the right. Repeat 15 times.
After the gymnastics take half a cup of warm mineral water (preferably 1-2 glasses of room temperature).