Women often face the problem of exfoliation and breaking of fingernails, which suddenly for no apparent reason lose their natural resistance.
Brittle nails: What shall we do?
Of course, the bath for the nails! Bath for nails is a simple and pleasant procedure; it will help to tone skin, strengthen nails, to normalize the blood circulation around your nails. These baths are recommended to make1 time per week.
• You can take a warm bath with foam (water temperature 40 ° C) to soften rough skin around the nails.
• To prevent the peeling of the skin around the nails, use the bath with the decoction of chamomile flowers or oak bark.
• To achieve the smoothness of the nails, take regular baths with salt and vegetable oil.
• To prevent the exfoliation of the nails take oil bath (you can use olive, almond or peach butter with lemon juice and vitamin A).
• It is better to enhance stratified nails be making regular baths with mineral water.
• Salt baths are ideal variant for brittle nails. Iodine bath are also good.
Brittle nails: What NOT to do?
Many women often ask: if I have brittle nails, what shan’t I do? If you use baths with baking soda in order to clean your nails and you see, that your nails begin to stratify, you should refuse from such procedure. Soda is not only effectively removes dirt, but also destroys the nail plate and makes the nails brittle. The same applies to washing powders, which do not contribute to the improvement of your hands.
Baths for nails at home
In order to make your nails beautiful you can use an ordinary potato broth. When it gets cooled, put your hands for 5-10 minutes, and then lubricate them with nourishing cream. To prevent the exfoliation of the nails salt baths would be perfect. Such baths should be taken within 10 days: put your hands in the baths for about 20 minutes.
However, you should not use ordinary table salt for the procedure, it is better to take the sea salt, but without any aromatic substances and chemical additives. For 1 L of water 1 tsp would be enough. Such bath can be made once a week as a precaution.
It is better to start with baths with essential oils. You will need 2-3 drops of any essential oil, which are usually added to the base oil (vegetable oil avocado, wheat germ, almonds, macadamia, jojobas). Here are the variants of using the essential oils:
• The removal of fragility and breaking: bergamot, ylang-ylang, cedar wood, frankincense, myrrh, patchouli, sandalwood and pine.
• To increase the transparency of nail plate: lemon, myrrh, eucalyptus.
• Polishing of the nail plate: bergamot, ylang-ylang, lavender.
• Anti-inflammatory action: rosemary, chamomile, sandalwood, tea tree.
Nail-bath with mineral water
2 tablespoons of strong tea brewing,
1 / 2 cup of juice of fresh cabbage,
1 / 2 cup of mineral water.
Thoroughly mix all ingredients, take a bath for 15-20 minutes.
But the best way of avoiding the brittle nails is the regular consumption of micronutrients, which could be found in many foods, as well as in alkaline mineral water.