Vitamin teas, which strengthen immunity
• Cut medium-sized raw apples into 3 slices, pour 1 liter of boiled water and cook for 10 minutes over low heat, infuse for 30 minutes, add honey according to taste and drink as tea.
• Orange tea: 1 part of orange peel, 1 part of black tea, 1 / 2 part of lemon peels. Pour boiling water: 60 g of dry mixture — 1 liter of boiling water, add orange syrup according to your taste and draw for 5 minutes.
• 6 tsp. black tea brewed with 500 ml boiling water, draw for 5 minutes, drain, cool, combine with equal amounts of blackcurrant juice, pour into cups and add 1 / 3 or 1 / 2 mineral water. Add sugar according to your taste.
• Broth from hips and hot tea in equal parts, add sugar and honey to taste. Drain and mix with hot tea this decoction of the hips. Add sugar and honey. Serve cold.
• Put cranberry into a glass, mash berries with a spoon, add sugar and pour the hot tea.
• Mix 50 ml of apple juice with 150 ml of hot strong tea.
• Hawthorn berries and rose hips (2 parts), 1 part of raspberry, 1 part of green tea.
Brew at the rate of 1 tsp. mixture to 2 cups of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes. Drink with honey or jam.
• Mix1 tbsp. of horsetail with a cup of boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain and drink throughout the day.
• Blood-purifying tea — strawberry leaves, grass succession, chamomile flowers — in equal parts. 1 cup boiling water — 1 tbsp. of this mixture of herbs. Drink instead of tea.
• If you take alkaline mineral water (for example, «Borjomi») and pre-release the bubbles from it, we’ll get an easy cholagogic effect. This is the good way of cleaning the intestines and liver. To enhance the effect you can put a warm heating pad on his right upper quadrant.
Recipes, which strengthen the immunity if you have caught a cold.
• To strengthen the immune system raspberry branches are used, and they can be cut both in summer and winter. Finely cut branches (1-2 tablespoons), place it in a glass with boiling water, boil for 7-10 minutes, then leave for 2 hours. Take 1-2 sips every hour during the day.
• Mix 1 tbsp. spoon of seedless raisins, walnuts and dried apricots. Pre-chop them finely. Add 1 tbsp. of honey and juice of half a lemon. Mix thoroughly. When you feel discomfort or signs of a cold, take 1 tbsp. of mixture three times a day.
• 1 tbsp of bran (wheat or rye), pour two glasses of water, boil for 30 minutes, then add 1 tbsp. of honey. Take this warm decoction of 50 g 3 times a day.
• Rose hips are considered to be one of the best ways to maintain immunity due to the high content of vitamin C. Crush two tablespoons of dried rose hips, pour a pint of water, boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Draw overnight. Take it as tea. You can also add honey or Cahors wine.
• If you have caught a cold, alkaline mineral water can help you to cope with the illness. A mixture of milk and alkaline mineral water has expectorant effect. Also if you have a cough, you can add raw egg yolk and half a teaspoon of fat into the mixture. It will help to clean the lungs.